Nowadays friction of wearable devices, smartphones and tablets are by no means the only mobile devices. As you already know what is an tablet but this bracelet is a new and advance technology to use your arm as tablet. Cicret Bracelet make your arm your new touchscreen. So now use your arm skin as a tablet.
The Bracelet comprises a row of eight proximity sensors and a pico projector that point towards the user’s forearm. It operates as a standalone device and, when activated with a twist of the wrist, projects an Android interface onto the users arm. The projector emits an image on your forearm, and as you interact with the image, the proximity sensors determine the gesture action or execution command.
Features of Cicret Bracelet:
- An accelerometer and a vibration module is used and for notification an LED is used.
- By way of WiFi, Bluetooth and a Micro USB port connectivity is provided.
- It may be available in 16 GB and 32 GB models.
- Users can send and receive emails, browse the web and play games,
- For users it will be possible to answer incoming calls, activate the speakerphone and pair it with an existing smartphone also.
- It will be available in 10 colors.
- It may be possible a SIM card so the Cicret Bracelet can operate as a standalone mobile device.
This technology is still in development. The company is in process to raised a fund for the development and production of this cicret bracelet. According to the company research the device could cost up to $400 (Rs. 24,000 around). If they reach a goal, Cicret Bracelet will be able to develop its secure messaging application across all platforms. For donation visit their donation page.
Cicret co-founder tells that the first prototype is due for completion in about three weeks time. The final design is expected to support Android and iOS. For more details click here.
6449 total views, 2 today