1. Drink more and more water:When it comes to your body, a higher concentration of water to help you stay hydrated in the heat. In addition to drinking your daily in-take of water, it’s healthy and smart to indulge in fresh, water rich foods.
2. Sun protection:Use some sun protection skin products when the sun’s rays are the strongest.Also, don’t forget to apply that all-important sunscreen 30 minutes before you step out. If you’ve been out in the sun for a few hours, touch it up again so you’re well protected.
3. Clean face twice a day:This is important to do even if you’ve been home all day and feel like your skin is clean. Cleansing and moisturising your skin before sleeping is must.
4. Use a toner:It’s important to keep your pores closed and skin cool by using a toner. Look for a brand that suits you or try rose water. Its natural cooling properties make it an excellent toner for the hot season.
5. Go for a water-based moisturizer:Don’t make the mistake of skipping the moisturizing routine altogether as it’s essential for your skin to remain hydrated. However, if you find your regular moisturizer too oily, go for a water-based one.
6. Eat Water Melon:Water melon is the best choice for beautiful summer skin. The sweet delicious fruit is rich in antioxidants and delivers a unique hydration to the skin, resulting in a radiant complexion.
7. Use strawberries:Cut a large strawberry in half, take a fork and poke at the flesh to awaken the juices, and then swipe it across your face in small circles. Leave it on for about two minutes, then rinse off. This will brighten sun and age spots over time.
8. Make papaya pack:Papaya is full of natural goodness and you can even use it as a homemade pack. Just mash 2 tbsp of papaya with a tsp of honey and 1 egg white. Leave the mixture on your face for about 15 minutes and enjoy the glow you get afterwards.
9. Cool your skin:Blending half a cucumber and 1 tbsp of yoghurt in the mixer can make another simple and effective homemade face pack. Apply this to your face for 15 minutes and feel completely pamper. Besides all this Eat healthy, exercise and sleep well. The holy trinity of good health and glowing skin holds true for the whole year. So along with all the tips above, don’t forget to eat a balanced diet, work out every day and get 7 to 8 hours of sleep. You can also protect your hair in summer and make your hair healthy during summer. Enjoy the summer!
184437 total views, 4 today